No recruiters or third-party vendors. Sponsorship not offered. Direct Hire, Full Time
Prolocity is a highly regarded full-service Salesforce consultancy focused on delivering a competitive advantage to our clients. We combine strategy, proven process, and quality execution to create an exceptional client experience leading to transformational outcomes.
Finding the best talent starts with the hiring process. We’re not a one-interview and quick-decision sort of place – we invest time and resources to ensure that Prolocity is the right fit for our potential team members. We are committed to growing a diverse team, centered on inclusion, equality, and mutual respect.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
As a Salesforce Project Manager, you will be a key contributor to the consulting team to help facilitate the optimization of technology capabilities, manage the timeline, enable change, and champion the project team to exceed client expectations. You will lead and define stakeholder and technology strategies and identify gaps within the process. You will lead the road mapping efforts and effectively execute the standard of delivery at all phases. As a Salesforce Project Manager, you will have a comprehensive view of the financial implications of your project, in addition to building client rapport, proactively mitigating project risks/issues, managing the internal project team, and leading change efforts. As a key team member on the project, you will guide customers through the implementation of Salesforce solutions using our adaptive-agile methodology.
WHAT TO EXPECT DAY TO DAY
- Ensure all projects come in on time, within budget, and align to scope.
- Facilitate and lead successful client transition from sales to delivery.
- Collaborate with the Director of Operations, Delivery PM, and Practice Leads for all resourcing needs throughout the lifecycle of the project to ensure the appropriate talent is executing on project deliverables
- Anticipate and mitigate any risk to the timeline, budget, and/or scope of a project. Proactively raises issues to leadership, as necessary.
- Collaborate with the client’s Prolocity Client Success Manager in order to facilitate large change orders, future projects, and/or ongoing support as a way to build client retention.
- Ensure the project is meeting or exceeding expectations as it relates to the Salesforce Customer Satisfaction Survey criteria.
- Identify opportunities to leverage all Salesforce technologies.
- Facilitate review sessions with the client and your team.
- Participate in end-to-end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication, and change management. Manage day-to-day execution of project implementations. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation, and status updates for the project.
- Write and review QA and UAT test scripts as needed for the project
- Manage UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance sign-off.
- Prepare user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements.
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with client project stakeholders by providing vision and future product road mapping.
- Have difficult conversations regarding budget, resources, and timeline and formally capture and communicate outcomes of those meetings.
- Manage medium to large projects and interrelated projects requiring complex cross-functional collaboration.
- Manage projects at the program level if applicable. During the course of a project, be the primary customer interface and perform project management activities that ensure adherence to Salesforce methodology and project gates and governance.
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed.
- Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed, and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Track utilization of project resources and manage this against the resource allocation and budget. This includes on-time entry and approvals for project timesheets.
- Collaborate with the marketing department for any customer story or case study needs.
- 3-5 years experience in a project management role leading enterprise-scale CRM projects, experience implementing Salesforce solutions preferred
- Demonstrated project leadership skills with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget, and schedule against a customer or vendor contract
- Demonstrated ability to manage Director+ level internal and external project stakeholders; demonstrated negotiation, conflict management, escalations, executive communication, and leadership skills
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to lead both small and enterprise-wide engagements, facilitate meetings, mentor teams of associate team members, and proactively manage project risks
- Ability to weigh business and technical requirements to identify dependencies, produce project plans and estimates
- Ability to proactively identify and manage project risks
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Must be able to travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or Information Technology or equivalent experience
- Salesforce.com Certification(s) Required: Administrator
- Preferred: Sales Cloud/Nonprofit Cloud
- Preferred: Project Management within a consulting, or SI organization
- Nice To Have: PMP Certification; Any other Salesforce Certifications
- Must be able to problem-solve, execute independently, and manage deadlines appropriately
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Proficiency in [list tools in this area (ex. Salesforce, LucidChart, WordPress)] is a plus
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
What happens when you put people at the center of every decision you make? You create an ecosystem that fuels growth. We’ve built Prolocity on that idea and we have thrived – and have helped our clients thrive. Our keystone? A People-First culture.
OUR CORE VALUES
- INTEGRITY: Integrity is at the center of everything we do. We are ethically unwavering and strive to consistently align our actions with our words.
- PEOPLE-FIRST: We put people first in every decision. We are committed to growing a diverse team, and our diversity has proven to be one of our greatest strengths.
- DREAM TEAM: We attract, develop, and retain the best talent for our business. We challenge our people to thrive by relying on the phenomenal power of collaboration to foster a positive work environment.
- CLIENT VALUE: We facilitate the processes by which our clients become high-performance businesses. We strive to introduce solutions that improve their team members’ overall quality of life.
- GIVING: We are dedicated to positively impacting the communities we serve. We accomplish this by giving generously of our time, talents, and resources through our integrated pledge 1% giving model.
PERKS AT WORK
- Prolocity Cafe (Local Team Members): We keep the “Prolocity Cafe” stocked with a variety of healthy snacks, coffee, and cold beverages that are available at no cost all day, every day.
- Fitness Membership: We encourage our team members to live a healthy lifestyle. In direct support of this, we provide monthly gym membership reimbursement.
- Flexible PTO: Our flexible time-off policy is based on trust and mutual respect which allows our team members to take as much time off as they need
- Flexible Schedule: Life happens. We encourage our people to find the best schedule and working arrangement to realize their potential and mitigate unneeded stressors.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer strong growth opportunities, competitive pay with uncapped earning potential, incentives for career development, and excellent insurance.
- Strong growth/advancement opportunities
- Team-centric, respectful, caring, and collaborative company culture
- 401(k) with match
- Health Insurance Plan
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Career Development, Training, & Certification opportunities
- Integrated philanthropic model – committed to giving back to the community
- Employee appreciation events
- Best Places to Work Finalist – 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- 2020 INC. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing privately-held companies
- 2021 INC. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing privately-held companies
- 2022 INC. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing privately-held companies
- Fast 55 2019, 2020, 2021 nomination & 2022 Winner for Medium-Sized Business