Prolocity is a highly regarded full-service Salesforce consultancy focused on delivering a competitive advantage to our clients. We combine strategy, proven process, and quality execution to create an exceptional client experience leading to transformational outcomes.
Finding the best talent starts with the hiring process. We’re not a one-interview and quick-decision sort of place – we invest time and resources to ensure that Prolocity is the right fit for our potential team members. We are committed to growing a diverse team, centered on inclusion, equality, and mutual respect.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
As Sales Executive, you will partner with customers and Salesforce team members, the Prolocity Sales team and several other Prolocity team members to position highly scalable, flexible and resilient solutions that address customer business problems and accelerate the adoption of Prolocity services. In collaboration with both the sales and delivery team, you will drive revenue growth across a broad set of customers. As a trusted customer advocate, the Sales Executive will help organizations understand best practices and how to migrate existing workloads to Salesforce. You will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build mindshare and broad use of Prolocity with small-to-medium sized customers. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, have a strong work ethic, and embrace collaboration. They must also check their ego at the door, and approach every opportunity with humility and a hunger to learn. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to this role. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges. We are looking for someone who is ready to use their existing experience and relationships in the Health & Life Sciences community to hit the ground running on their first day at Prolocity.
WHAT TO EXPECT DAY TO DAY
- Build relationships and co-sell with Account Executives at Salesforce
- Lead creation/management, sales discovery, and qualification
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
- Educate customers on the value proposition of Prolocity & Salesforce, and participate in technical discussions to ensure Salesforce solutions are aligned to the client’s goals
- Manage complete and moderately-complex sales-cycles; often
- Present to C-level executives the value of our full suite of offerings.
- Proposal creation and management
- Champion the Prolocity vision through solution demos, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
- Network with Account Executives, Solution Engineers, and Regional Vice Presidents at Salesforce
- Organize and lead regular Lunch-n-Learn events to spread the vision of Prolocity within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Execute account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential
- 3+ years of Salesforce sales and/or account management experience (Nonprofit or Health & Life Sciences)
- Background in the Nonprofit or Health & Life Sciences Industry within a sales role is preferred; will consider other HLS industry experience as well.
- Track record of achieving quota in past positions
- Experience managing and closing new business with existing customers.
- Experience co-selling with a strategic partner (Salesforce)
- Bachelor or University Degree or equivalent experience
- Must be able to problem solve, execute independently, and manage deadlines appropriately
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Prolocity technology/tools (ex. Salesforce, Conga, Google Apps, Inbox, etc.) is a plus
- Prefer Previous Sales Methodology training, CRM experience, and ability to provide strong customer references
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
What happens when you put people at the center of every decision you make? You create an ecosystem that fuels growth. We’ve built Prolocity on that idea and we have thrived – and have helped our clients thrive. Our keystone? A People-First culture.
OUR CORE VALUES
- INTEGRITY: Integrity is at the center of everything we do. We are ethically unwavering and strive to consistently align our actions with our words.
- PEOPLE-FIRST: We put people first in every decision. We are committed to growing a diverse team, and our diversity has proven to be one of our greatest strengths.
- DREAM TEAM: We attract, develop, and retain the best talent for our business. We challenge our people to thrive by relying on the phenomenal power of collaboration to foster a positive work environment.
- CLIENT VALUE: We facilitate the processes by which our clients become high-performance businesses. We strive to introduce solutions that improve the overall quality of life for their employees.
- GIVING: We are dedicated to positively impacting the communities we serve. We accomplish this by giving generously of our time, talents, and resources through our integrated pledge 1% giving model.
PERKS AT WORK
- Prolocity Cafe (Local Team Members): We keep the “Prolocity Cafe” stocked with a variety of healthy snacks and drinks that are available at no cost all day, every day.
- Fitness Membership: We encourage our team members to live a healthy lifestyle. In direct support of this, we provide monthly gym membership reimbursement.
- Unlimited PTO: Our flexible time-off policy is based on trust and mutual respect which allows our team members to take as much time off as they need
- Flexible Schedule: Life happens. We encourage our people to find the best schedule and working arrangement to realize their potential and mitigate unneeded stressors.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer strong growth opportunities, competitive pay with uncapped earning potential, incentives for career development, and excellent insurance.
- Strong growth/advancement opportunities
- Team-centric, respectful, caring, and collaborative company culture
- 401(k) with match
- Health Insurance Plan
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Career Development, Training, & Certification opportunities
- Integrated philanthropic model – committed to giving back to the community
- Employee appreciation events
- Best Places to Work Finalist – 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
- 2020 INC. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing privately-held companies
- 2021 INC. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing privately-held companies
- 2022 INC. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing privately-held companies
- Fast 55 2019, 2020, 2021 nomination & 2022 Winner for Medium-Sized Business