No recruiters or third party vendors. Sponsorship not offered. Direct Hire, Full Time
Prolocity is a highly regarded full-service Salesforce consultancy focused on delivering a competitive advantage to our clients. We combine strategy, proven process, and quality execution to create an exceptional client experience leading to transformational outcomes.
Finding the best talent starts with the hiring process. We’re not a one-interview and quick-decision sort of place – we invest time and resources to ensure that Prolocity is the right fit for our potential team members. We are committed to growing a diverse team, centered on inclusion, equality, and mutual respect.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
The Salesforce Managed Services Adminis a member of our Professional Services team who provides ongoing, ad-hoc consulting services to our clients. In this role, you can be a part of helping Prolocity to be the #1 trusted Salesforce support solution transforming how clients change their world.
Our System Admins proactively build lifelong partnerships with clients as strategic experts to leverage Salesforce for growth. On any given day, our admins will review, analyze, and evaluate business requirements and user needs from our pre-scheduled maintenance plan and as requests are made by PROserve clients. This individual works directly with the client as well as with Client Success Managers, Technical Architects, other Salesforce Consultants, and Management to support the client’s ongoing administration of Salesforce. PROserve Sys Admins should effectively combine both technical and business information and proactively anticipate client needs and solution options confidently. The ideal candidate should have a passion for technology and the desire to learn new things.
WHAT TO EXPECT DAY TO DAY
- Deliver exceptional value to our clients every day.
- Professional development within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Help our business to be successful: hitting billables, managing workload and response times, teamwork, seeing the big picture and how you fit in
- Work with clients to identify and document business objectives as requests come in.
- Provide administrative support for multiple clients
- Provide proactive administrative support via planned, periodic working sessions with the client.
- Manage on-time delivery of requirements and escalate risks that affect the timeline
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or higher credential preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2 – 3 years Sys Admin experience in the nonprofit sector
- Understanding of key SFDC architectural concepts
- Motivated individual with strong analytical, problem-solving, and root causes analysis skills. A logical process-oriented thinker with a natural curiosity about technology supporting business processes
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Drive and desire to grow both functional and technical skills
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible- energized by tackling multiple different problems and able to easily switch tasks
- Ability to recognize problems, and escalate to leadership when necessary
- Willing to own the resolution and execution of tasks – dependable and consistent
- Ability to regularly meet or exceed KPI and QA standards
- Ability to grow and adapt to changing guidelines or processes
- Must be able to problem-solve, execute independently, and manage deadlines appropriately
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
What happens when you put people at the center of every decision you make? You create an ecosystem that fuels growth. We’ve built Prolocity on that idea and we have thrived – and have helped our clients thrive. Our keystone? A People-First culture.
OUR CORE VALUES
- INTEGRITY: Integrity is at the center of everything we do. We are ethically unwavering and strive to consistently align our actions with our words.
- PEOPLE-FIRST: We put people first in every decision. We are committed to growing a diverse team, and our diversity has proven to be one of our greatest strengths.
- DREAM TEAM: We attract, develop, and retain the best talent for our business. We challenge our people to thrive by relying on the phenomenal power of collaboration to foster a positive work environment.
- CLIENT VALUE: We facilitate the processes by which our clients become high-performance businesses. We strive to introduce solutions that improve the overall quality of life for their employees.
- GIVING: We are dedicated to positively impacting the communities we serve. We accomplish this by giving generously of our time, talents, and resources through our integrated pledge 1% giving model.
PERKS AT WORK
- Prolocity Cafe (Local Team Members): We keep the “Prolocity Cafe” stocked with a variety of healthy snacks and drinks that are available at no cost all day, every day.
- Fitness Membership: We encourage our team members to live a healthy lifestyle. In direct support of this, we provide monthly gym membership reimbursement.
- Unlimited PTO: Our flexible time-off policy is based on trust and mutual respect which allows our team members to take as much time off as they need
- Flexible Schedule: Life happens. We encourage our people to find the best schedule and working arrangement to realize their potential and mitigate unneeded stressors.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer strong growth opportunities, competitive pay with uncapped earning potential, incentives for career development, and excellent insurance.
- Strong growth/advancement opportunities
- Team-centric, respectful, caring, and collaborative company culture
- 401(k) with match
- Health Insurance Plan
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- Career Development, Training, & Certification opportunities
- Integrated philanthropic model – committed to giving back to the community
- Employee appreciation events
- Best Places to Work Finalist – 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
- 2020 INC. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing privately-held companies (#2,275)
- 2021 INC. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing privately-held companies (#2,042)
- Fast 55 2019, 2020 & 2021