Senior Salesforce Cloud Consultant/Business Systems Analyst
Prolocity Cloud Solutions – Cincinnati, Ohio
$90,000 – $120,000 a year
This is a great opportunity for a Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst to join a leading Salesforce.com Partner in North America. This opportunity is for an individual who is looking for a fast-paced, challenging environment, where you will experience something new each day. You would be joining a group of skilled and passionate individuals working on a variety of interesting and challenging projects. With opportunity for continued growth, this is a company where you will work in a collaborative environment sharing ideas with like-minded passionate people.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with clients to understand their functional and technical requirements to engineer solutions.
- Work with Project Managers and other key stakeholders to develop and document requirements in clear, accurate, and meaningful, manner.
- Implemen CRM projects and/or business applications based on Salesforce technologies.
- Perform analysis and research in support of requirements definition.
- Prepare documentation using tools such as Lucidchart, Word and Excel.
- Perform document groom and size User Stories in Agile Management platforms such as JIRA or Rally.
- Prepare documents such as BRD, solution diagram, use case list, process flows, functional design, wireframe, user stories, object description, training materials, and guides.
- Aid in identifying and implementing process improvements.
- Perform various testing and QA functions as necessary.
- Assist or lead users acceptance testing, change management, and user training.
- Design data migration plan and prepare data mapping.
- Travel to client sites as necessary
- Minimum of 8 years of CRM/Enterprise Software Consulting & Implementation Experience
- 5+ Years of Experience Salesforce consultant, SAP, ORACLE and/or PEOPLESOFT
- Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management
- 5+ years creating User Stories, Use Cases, Data Models, ERDs, and other relevant artifacts
- Experience in solution design, database modeling, and working with technical architect
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and to work on multiple projects at a time
- Excellent interpersonal, listening, oral and written communication skills
- Experience with data querying and data mapping work
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or similar degree preferred.
Apply now for consideration, we are scheduling interviews immediately for the right candidates. Please apply to send your resume, or call John McKenzie at (859) 240-4238.
Prolocity is helping companies take up this challenge. With industry-leading cloud and mobility consulting services, we are focused on solving real-world problems that increase revenue, improve sales pipeline, and drive down the costs of managing cloud solutions.
We help commercial and non-profit organization implement, optimize, support and ultimately realize more ROI from their cloud investments through innovation in cloud application development and deployment, accelerating time to value, thus helping them achieve quantifiable success. Start-ups to enterprise organizations, across multiple industries, look to Prolocity for the market-leading cloud resources and the expertise they need.
Prolocity is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Prolocity is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is guaranteed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000 to $120,000/year
About the Job
The Senior Cloud Consultant manages the opportunity sales process through to client delivery. The right individual will possess the ability to speak to a business audience & clearly articulate Prolocity’s value proposition and solutions offerings in client/new business scenarios and is comfortable driving deeper solution conversations, designs, and workshops during project delivery. A professional at the Senior Cloud Consultant level within Prolocity has the following responsibilities:
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires knowledge of technology, industry requirements and/or business functions.
- Able to effectively articulate solutions and discuss business problems with senior clients, positively influencing outcomes
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near-term goals for area of responsibility.
- Comfortable as a leader, guiding both clients and Prolocity to the right results
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Must be able to travel up to 40%
Why join the Prolocity team?
- Strong growth/advancement opportunities
- Competitive compensation, with uncapped earning potential
- Commitment to a team-centric, respectful, caring, and collaborative company culture
- Flexible, common sense PTO/Vacation policy
- Options for working remotely
- Long-term commitment from leadership to establish Prolocity as one of the best places to work
- Integrated philanthropic model – committed to giving back
- Health Insurance HRA plan
- Employee appreciation events & “office perks”
- Career development, training & certification
Learn more about opportunities at Prolocity.